|Location:||Holiday Inn, Cardiff|
Spirit: A healthy childhood
Spirit is a conference filled with inspiring keynote speeches, lively discussions and practical workshops about children's play.
- Mariana Brussoni, Associate Professor at the School of Population and Public Health, University of British Columbia
- Ellen Beate Hansen Sandseter, Queen Maud University College, Trondheim
- Carl Sargeant AM, Cabinet Secretary for Communities and Children
- Professor Ronan Lyons, National Centre for population Health and Wellbeing Research
- Professor Sally Holland, Children’s Commissioner for Wales
Who should attend?
Playworkers and play professionals, people working in communities, youth and community workers, town and community councils, housing associations, community regeneration officers, and anyone with an interest in or responsibility for children's play.