Children in the sustainable city
Members £0 | Non-members £0
|Date: 20-05-2019||Location: Antwerp, Belgium|
|End Date: 21-05-2019||Organiser: Child in the City|
Delegate prices – early bird €295 (excluding 21% VAT). From 8 April 2019, price increases to €345.
Students (including PhD students) €145 (excluding 21% VAT).
Please note the prices are in Euros
The main theme of this seminar is children in the sustainable city. This is a joint project of the Child in the City Foundation and the City of Antwerp.
This two-day seminar will address:
- Resilient public space: water and green
- Urban planning: renewal and densification
- Sustainable mobility
- Placemaking and co-creation
- Healthy public space
- Inclusion and participation of children and youth.
- Lia Karasten – President of the Child in the City Scientific Committee
- Wim Senghers – Expert on play space policy
- Irene Quintáns – Consultant working in urban projects
- Carlo Fabian – Senior Researcher and Lecturer at the University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland School of Social Work
- Froukje Hajer – Independent consultant youth policy and children’s rights
- Sven De Visscher – Lecturer in social work – University College Ghent, Belgium.