Funding: One Stop Carriers for Causes
Grants of up to £1,000 are available for projects that benefit local communities within two miles of a One Stop shop in the UK. Grants are available for non-profit organisations and groups only.
The One Stop’s Carriers for Causes grants programme is funded through the money raised from the 5p bag charge in One Stop shops in England, Wales and Scotland.
To be eligible to apply, projects must meet at least one of the following outcomes:
- Improving the lives of young people
- Promoting physical activity
- Improving health or wellbeing
- Increasing community safety
- Protecting or improving the local environment
- Improving the lives of the elderly.