Play Wales membership
As the national charity for children’s play, Play Wales promotes all children and young people’s right to play and participate in their local community as part of their everyday lives – we work hard to make Wales a better place for playing.
Our membership is open to individuals and organisations in Wales and beyond.
Why join Play Wales?
The more voices that call together with us to uphold children’s right to play, the louder we will be.
Become a member of Play Wales and add your voice to strengthen the call.
As a member you can:
- join the movement to make Wales more play-friendly
- help inform our position and influence our work with government and other agencies
- strengthen our position when we are lobbying for change
- help us evaluate our effectiveness
- nominate and be nominated to the Play Wales Board of Trustees.
As part of the membership benefits we will:
- Alert you to key consultations and see your input to our responses
- Keep you informed of news developments and new research
- Distribute monthly members e-bulletins
- Provide discount delegate places at our events and provide special deals on our publications.