Spirit 2019 – programme now available
Spirit 2019 – Child friendly communities
16 May – Holiday Inn, Cardiff
As we have previously announced, this year we will be joined by the following keynote speakers:
- Dr Sudeshna Chatterjee - Action for Children's Environments (ACE) Trust
- Dinah Bornat - ZCD Architects
- Professor Sinead Brophy - Swansea University Medical School
- Julie Morgan AM - Deputy Minister for Health and Social Services
- Dr Wendy Russell - University of Gloucestershire.
A draft of the conference programme is now available. Please note this is subject to change.
Reminder: early bird delegate rate only available until 16 March 2019.