Free Training and Support: Essential Skills in the Workplace20-06-2013Back to News
The ESIW programme offers you the chance to identify and address skills issues in your workplace, such as literacy, communication, numeracy and ICT.
Whether you are in the private, public or third sector, improving these skills will help your employees to do their jobs more effectively, give them the confidence to progress and improve productivity.
Free training and support is available for individuals to develop your skills. There are many benefits such as:
- improving your confidence;
- brushing up your skills in reading, writing, maths and information technology;
- access to skilled tutors;
- improved skills and better career prospects; and
- making a difference to your whole life