Funding: Community Foundation in Wales
The Fund for Wales is available to support communities, culture, education, environment and health in Clwyd, Dyfed, Gwent, Gwynedd, Mid Glamorgan, Powys, South Glamorgan and West Glamorgan.
Grants of £500 to £1,000 are available for small, volunteer-driven community groups whose projects aim to deliver one of the five following outcomes:
- Improving people’s chances in life
- Building stronger communities
- Improving rural and urban environments
- Encouraging healthier and more active people and communities
- Preserving heritage and culture.
Deadlines for applications: 31 January and 31 July 2018