Workshop: Playful facilitation
Length of workshop: half a day
Number of participants: 6 to 20
Price for Play Wales members: £200 per workshop
Price for non members: £250 per workshop
This workshop explores how to incorporate a range of games, playful activities, visual and interactive techniques to get the best out of a training session or facilitated workshop.
Learners will consider and practice a range of methods that can add another dimension to training courses, consultation activities, workshops or team building activities with staff, volunteers and children and young people.
- Games/activities that set the scene for the session
- Games/activities that can be used to understand participants’ previous experience, levels of knowledge, or value base
- Games/activities that re-energise participants
- Games/activities that obtain people’s views in a participative way
- Games/activities that get people thinking and working together
- Games that can be used to check participants’ learning
Who is it for?
- Workshop facilitators
- Community development workers
- Youth workers
- Any staff who run face to face consultation activities
If you have any queries about the workshop or to book please contact us
Please note the workshop price does not include venue hire or refreshments