Can I Play Too?
Members £90 | Non-members £90
|Date: 21-02-2019||Location: Edinburgh|
|Organiser: Play Scotland|
This full day seminar will cover the key areas of play for children and young people from Scotland’s Play Strategy: in the home, early learning and childcare, schools, communities. It will feature topics such as inclusion, gender, mental health.
Speakers will include:
- Henry Mathias, Care Inspectorate Scotland
- Paul Bradshaw, Growing up in Scotland
- Kate Coutts, independent
- Marguerite Hunter Blair, Play Scotland
- Celine Sinclair/Rachel Mathers, The Yard
- Juliet Robertson, Together.