Spirit: Play - what the research tells us
Members £50 | Non-members £50
|Date: 14-05-2020||Location: Mercure Cardiff Holland House Hotel|
|Organiser: Play Wales|
POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Join us for Spirit 2020 – Wales’ annual play conference which we are delighted to say has been running for over 20 years.
- As a nation, are we giving our children enough good and varied play opportunities?
- What can we learn from what children tell us about how they play in today’s environment?
- Let’s come together to hear about current research
- An opportunity to reflect and share best practice about children’s play
- Network with fellow professionals
- Hear about the Welsh Government’s Ministerial Play Review.
- Julie Morgan AM, Deputy Minister for Health and Social Services
- Wim Seghers, City of Antwerp
- Wendy Russell, University of Gloucestershire
- David Dallimore, Bangor University
- Helen Dodd, University of Reading.
More information about more keynote speakers will be announced soon.
Who should attend?
Playworkers and play professionals, people working in communities, youth and community workers, town and community councils, housing associations, planners and regeneration officers, and anyone with an interest in or responsibility for children's play.
The day will start with registration at 9:00am and finish at approximately 4.30pm. More details to follow.
£50 early bird rate – book your place by 31 March 2020
£75 – bookings made after this date
Venue – accommodation
Special rates at the Mercure Cardiff Holland House Hotel:
£79 single occupancy and £89 double occupancy
To book accomodation, please telephone 02920 435062 and quote ‘Play Wales conference’.