Listen to me! Noticing and responding to children at risk
Members £50 | Non-members £85
|Date: 08-07-2020||Location: Cardiff|
|Organiser: Children in Wales|
This course, aimed at anyone working directly with children, will focus on supporting practitioners to recognise when children may be trying to tell them about what is happening in their lives.
This half day course aims to:
- Understand the ways that children may show or tell adults that they are at risk
- Explore the barriers for children and adults
- Explore possible responses by adults
- Consider different types of questions that can be used with children and in what situations they may be effective
- Practice recording skills
- Clarify do’s and don’ts regarding record keeping and information sharing under GDPR and Data Protection 2018.