Understanding and responding to trauma – in the context of COVID-19
Members £50 | Non-members £85
|Date: 17-06-2020||Location: Online|
|Organiser: Children in Wales|
10:00am – 1:00pm
This half day online course, aimed at practitioners who work with children and young people, will offer the essentials of a trauma informed response in the context of COVID-19.
As a result of the training, participants will:
- Understand what childhood adversity and trauma is
- Know how trauma affects children’s lives, including their short and long-term development
- Be able to recognise possible signs of trauma
- Have an understanding of the key elements of trauma informed practice
- Have an opportunity to explore trauma in the context of COVID-19.