ACE: Building Resilience in the Face of Adverse Childhood Experiences
Members £50 | Non-members £85
|Date: 16-06-2020||Location: Online|
|Organiser: Children in Wales|
10:00am – 1:00pm
This half day online course is aimed at those working with children and young people in a professional setting and interested in building a knowledge and understanding of Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs).
The aims of the course are:
- To explore ACEs
- To have a better understanding of their impact on children and adults in later life
- To have a greater understanding of substance misuse, mental health, domestic abuse and violence and their effects on children
- To explore a ‘good’ childhood
- To increase knowledge of resilience
- To have skills and confidence to build resilience with children and young people.