Understanding and responding to trauma – in the context of COVID-19
Members £90 | Non-members £90
|Date: 29-04-2021||Location: Online|
|Organiser: Children in Wales|
9:30am – 12:20pm
This course, aimed at practitioners who work with children and young people, will offer the essentials of a trauma informed response in the context of Covid-19.
By the end of the course, participants should:
- Understand what childhood adversity and trauma is
- Know how trauma affects children’s lives, including their short and long-term development
- Be able to recognise possible signs of trauma
- Have an understanding of the key elements of trauma informed practice
- Have an opportunity to explore trauma in the context of the Covid-19.