B&Q Community Reuse – free resources
B&Q stores are donating unsellable materials and products to their local community groups. If your charity, community group, college or school would like more information, contact your local B&Q store.
The types of materials available include:
- Wood, including off cuts and single use pallets
- Plastic plant pots and trays
- Part filled cans of paint
- Broken tiles and slabs
- Ends of wallpaper rolls
- Plants that are not in peak condition and other compostable materials
- Old products that have been written off.
The community groups B&Q Community Reuse has worked with includes:
- Community garden projects
- Registered charities
- Schools and colleges
- Community repaint
- Youth groups, scouts and guides
- Preschool groups and registered child minders.