Children’s Commissioner seeks new Advisory Panel members
The Children’s Commissioner for Wales, Sally Holland, is recruiting 12 to 16 new members to join her Adult Advisory Panel.
The Commissioner is seeking people who are excited by the prospect of making a difference to the lives of children and young people in Wales and want to share their knowledge skills and life experiences with her team.
Knowledge of issues affecting children and young people in Wales today and a positive attitude towards co-working with young people is essential.
Additional information about the role includes:
- Appointments will be for a three-year period, starting in October 2019
- Members will be expected to participate in panel meetings three times a year
- The role is un-paid but you will be reimbursed for any out of pocket expenses
- Applicants need to be based in Wales
- Applicants also need to be 18 years old or over.
Closing date for applications: 27 August 2019