Back to News
Child-friendly communities – new magazine
To celebrate Play Wales’ 21st birthday we are publishing a special additional issue of our Play for Wales magazine. The Child-friendly communities issue includes:
- Guest Editorial written by Dr Jenny Wood
- Making the case for school playtime
- Children’s Right to Play in Wales: six years of stories and change since the commencement of the Play Sufficiency Duty – Dr Wendy Russell
- Time, space and freedom to play – the views of children
- A call for a child friendly approach to planning and urban design – Dinah Bornat
- Right to play in situations of crisis – Sudeshna Chatterjee
- Project Play – an update about our Playful Childhoods campaign
- Playday 2019 and What happened to our 31?
- An update from the Deputy Minister for Health and Social Services, Julie Morgan AM
- Playful Communities – Child Friendly Cardiff Pop Up Park.