Call for papers: 10th Child in the City World Conference
The Child in the City Foundation, Dublic City Council and Irish Department of Children and Youth Affairs are calling for papers for the 10th Child in the City World Conference, taking place in Dublin 5-7 October 2022.
The conference theme is Making Connections, focusing on the following five topics:
- Connecting the present with the past
- Connecting green and play
- Connecting children’s (mental) health and play
- Connecting children’s participation to urban policies
- Re-connecting children to society during/after COVID-19.
If you would like to present your expertise, project or research – via a poster or slideshow presentation – submit an abstract of up to 300 words.
Deadline for submitting an abstract: 28 February 2022